We at Park County School District 6 are fully committed to the health of our students. Our health services staff looks after the physical and mental well-being of each student while on our campus.
ROLE OF THE SCHOOL NURSE
School nurses fulfill many important roles in the health and well-being of our students.
- The school nurse provides direct healthcare to students and staff.
- The school nurse provides leadership for the provision of health services.
- The school nurse provides screening and referral for health conditions.
- The school nurse promotes a healthy school environment.
- The school nurse promotes health.
- The school nurse serves in a leadership role for health policies and programs.
- The school nurse serves as a liaison between school personnel, family, community, and healthcare providers.
PARK 6 NURSES
If you have a student-health question, please contact the nurse at your child’s school.
Cody Middle School (M–F)
Wapiti Elementary School as needed
Cody High School (M–F, 7:30–10:00 a.m.)
Livingston Elementary School (M–F, 10:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.)
Valley Elementary School as needed
Sunset Elementary (M–F)
Nee Nee Lindemann
Eastside Elementary (M–F)